VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my van back from South West Campers yesterday and I'm ready to go! :D Shame the same can't be said about the weather! We went with part fit furniture (one man can't have too many projects) and the RIB seat and I've got to say we are very happy with the lot. The team down there have been very helpful and accommodating, considering my van is a double sliding door model. Cheers!

Here she is.

More additons to follow shortly

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice work! Looks fantastic. Can I ask, is this a conversion from a caravelle or a panel van?
And would you be willing to tell us how much the conversion cost?

Am tryin to sell my type 2 at the mo. And am aiming to get a t4 to convert, hence the questions!T:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Drakey

The van I believe is designated a Kombi and unfortunately is taxed as a Diesel Car:(, but you can't have everthing. It was originally a window van (the rear windows have been panelled in) with a row of 3 seats and also has two sliding doors.

I took the van to south west campers (have a look at www.swcampers.co.uk for an idea of cost) and had a chat with them about what we wanted. They were very helpful and they can do as much or as little as you like, like supplying parts, furniture kits, or do a full conversion, the list goes. Obviously the more you do the less it costs, 'cos you're not paying labour. We split the work and are very happy with the results and service. Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts