VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all out there !!!!!!
I wish U peace,health and happiness Blah Blah Blah, that !! I wish you lots of Alcohol,Sex and Orgasms & Hope you win the Lottery,Happy New Year,--- I know its a bit early but I suffer from premature congratulations Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Happy new year all,

When do we want to start the meets up again. any ideas when where we can meet up . after all its a Tyne and Wear regional section so lets get the ball rolling with some new locations to meet.

Colin

·
Registered
202 Posts
Happy new year everyone! so what date is the next meet? i could not get to the whitley bay meet last time but ill definatly be at the next 1 as i no longer have to work on a sunday :)

·
Previously went by: Holburn
387 Posts
Hi folks , noobie here wondering when the next meet is gonna b scheduled? And where? A nah nis is T&W but is there any interest in locations in Co. Durham for a meet , poss alternate from time to time? Willing to try n come up with suggestions and also travel to other places too! Wot sort off criteria is reqd for the ideal meet location , an al get my finkin cap on .. Pmsl and a best add nat a don't get my T5 til mid jan , she's a 55 plate T28.
Counting down the days ....
All the best to all out ner ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts