VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. Haven't been on here very much lately. I reckon its because I've not really been out in the van at all. I do hope you all had a lovely Christmas and have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

Hopefully I will get to see a lot more of you all in 2012 having had a taste for get togethers in 2011. I've put my name down for Beauliae (I can't ruddy spell that word!!!).

I've also been asked to join some friends that have a 1979 Bay at Dubs in the Forest in April so will, hopefully, see some of you lot there.

So what have you got planned for New Years Eve then? My daughter and some of her friends are coming with me up to Epsom Downs late on. We started to go there a couple of years ago. Quite a crowd get up there as it is a vantage point for London and you get to see all the different firework displays all over London. Lots of vehicles with music playing, chinese lanterns and fireworks being set off. A party outside with strangers it is. The traffic gets horrendous so it will be doubly good this year as we will have the van for the first time. We will be able to get there early and keep warm and be able to have drinks and all that up there.

Maybe there will be some other vans up there too.

Whatever you do have a lovely time.

XX

Eileen

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I posted mine too early. So again,

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw :mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw:mw

1 - 3 of 3 Posts