VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what to do !! Do we go or not .. due to weather warning ! I’m thinking yes risk it for a biscuit is anyone else in two minds ??

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,051 Posts
Went last year, fantastic weather, £72 wasted for 4 people, wont go again!
excellent information - not.

gonna bother having a moan, at least have a proper moan LOL:

Not sure what to do !! Do we go or not .. due to weather warning ! I’m thinking yes risk it for a biscuit is anyone else in two minds ??
Got the tickets already? give it a go!

I was there about three years ago and pop-up gazeebos were getting wrecked in the wind on the Thursday. Helped a woman put hers up as she insisted despite our warnings. Next morning it was in a heap of course.
But the weekend itself was good (despite costing £150. non of this £72 nonsense Rasp: )
Assuming it is the usual setup there are plenty of stands to look at and tents to shelter from any rain T:

·
Registered
228 Posts
excellent information - not.

gonna bother having a moan, at least have a proper moan LOL:

Got the tickets already? give it a go!

I was there about three years ago and pop-up gazeebos were getting wrecked in the wind on the Thursday. Helped a woman put hers up as she insisted despite our warnings. Next morning it was in a heap of course.
But the weekend itself was good (despite costing £150. non of this £72 nonsense Rasp: )
Assuming it is the usual setup there are plenty of stands to look at and tents to shelter from any rain T:
I went for the day as we were visiting daughter nearby, hence the £72 for 4 tickets. Didnt think there were many traders either. For me, I like Camperjam (only £100 for weekend too A): and Busfest T:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts