VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My son Harleys swb van, lovely van, go's well for a 1.9 very good condition, bought sept 09, when belts etc were changed by a local garage, has never been used for what it was built for so now up for sale to finance a car..........

Colour is standard white with anthracite grey with subtle blue flake in the lacquar,
paint is good alround,

108,000 miles,
Tax till may,
MOT till November '11
Porsche twists, 205-17's. 235-17's,
four door central locking and cat A alarm system,
Styleline treshold kit,
rock'n'roll bed,
basic cabinets with sink,
grey and red pro done upholstery,
grey and red Recaros,
gear stick extension with eight ball,
wind deflectors,
pro fitted tinted windows.
Kenwood CD player with ipod adaptor,
sunroof,
old style roofrack,
clear indicators front and back,
engraving detail,
Tidy Transporters side bars,

a small amount of panel covering is still needed to be done, (one of the barn doors and the sliding door),
otherwise ready to use, wheels could do with a rub done and coat of paint...........

£4500,..ono..van is in Bristol...................................
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just the job for Lobbs....................might look at car in part ex + cash our way,

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Rod you can buy it for Lobb as you aint got a van. T:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Could belts easily be added to the rnr bed?

Don't suppose you'd fancy a deal with a Revo'd MK4 Golf 1.8T? 2003, 88k, 3 door in silver. Could do a small amour of cash your way.....

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

Don't suppose you'd fancy a deal with a Revo'd MK4 Golf 1.8T? 2003, 88k, 3 door in silver. Could do a small amour of cash your way.....
Rod will be along shortly bud he is just driving back from smart beds.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

Rod can not get on the forum at the moment there is a problem logging on. He asked me to tell you there is mounts for the seat belts so easily installed. Not sure what price you are after for your motor but he only really wants a motor for £2k he needs some cash. He will keep trying to log in but may have to wait until the morning.

Jimmer T:T:T:T:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the info Jimmer. Ideally I was after about 3.5k for the Golf. Be interesting to hear what Rods thoughts are when he gets online.

Cheers again
Clive

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clive thanks for the interest, there are seat belt mounts but no belts but easily sourced through Smart Beds, we have seen the golf on google images and as nice at is his really looking for something less in value, Harleys going to give it some thought today plus we would need to check the cost of insurance for a 21 year old, will get back to you as soon as........

Cheers Rod

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clive as much as Harley likes the Golf his insurance quote was three grand, so sorry bud the car ain't for him

Cheers Rod

·
Registered
52 Posts
No worries Rod. Starting to get some interest in an outright sale now so might be in a position to start thinking about viewing some T4's soon. Will keep you posted. Thanks for letting me know!

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi guys is van still up 4 sale was looking for empty with only sound proffing an carets , van realy so how much was done by self
price not bad ive got a fiesta 2001 for sale/px if intrested low miles .

mike.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Harlys..

I'm new to the forum thing; and for that mater, new to the van thing too.

I been pondering buying a van for the last year and now feel ready to purchase my first van/T4/Vdub now that I.ve saved.

I'll be parting with my 58 PLAIT Rio 2 (KIA) just under £6000. if anyone's interested.

I live in Bristol too, any chance me popping and talking business...?

Regards

Rumski

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Harlys..

I'm new to the forum thing; and for that mater, new to the van thing too.

I been pondering buying a van for the last year and now feel ready to purchase my first van/T4/Vdub now that I.ve saved.

I'll be parting with my 58 PLAIT Rio 2 (KIA) just under £6000. if anyone's interested.

I live in Bristol too, any chance me popping and talking business...?

Regards

Rumski
sure van is in Kingswood, sorry not interested in the KIA though

·
Registered
73 Posts
Evening harley's - ive been pondering buying a van for conversion for the past year now and feel ready to purchase my first van/VDub having now saved my pennies....

I will be parting with my kia rio 2, 58 plate under £6k if anyones interested...

I live in Bristol how do I go about popping over to see you van...

regards rumski..

·
Registered
73 Posts
hi...firstly you'll see ive made another posting almost duplicate to my first, however i couldnt see my first posting until i posted my second one...if that makes any sense....so sorry for the duplication..

kingswood isnt far from me - stapleton - so would be happy to come and see...when would be convenient ? how do we arrange ? as i mentioned before new to van forums so how do we make contact ?

cheers
rumski

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the van can be at my works anytime this week, works are in Kingswood,
Engravatec
Unit 10, Moravian Rd, Kingswood, BS15 8NF,

pm me when you want to view and i will make sure the van is there for you to look at

Rod

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Harleys,

Tomorrow i'm free to come have a look at the van. if you have it at work, i'll pop over in the morning if thats ok..?

Rumski

1 - 20 of 36 Posts