VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all members, T:

Although new on these forums we are one of the UK's largest suppliers of Veltrim and Four way stretch van lining carpet together with all other interior trim needed to finish your pride and joy. You will have seen us at most of the VW shows in the UK and Europe selling our products.

We have various listings on Ebay and also a website you can take a look at. Our products are used by large motorhome, coach builders and numerous camper van conversion company's up and down the country

Here is the link to our Ebay shop, if you have any questions about our products please give us a call on 01274877733

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Toeragstruckmats

Hope we can be of help to you?

Harrisons Trim Supplies
A:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hi,

Had a look at your ebay shop and also on your site, as well as a few other threads started by you here. As I'm looking for lining out my van and also for flooring I thought it may be better to ask here, then maybe others here can also benefit from your answer ;)

I see you do sell a T5 floor vinyl pre-cut, do you also do a T4, and what would be the prices (+delivery) for this?

Also, what's the cheapest wall carpeting material you do, and what advantages does the more expensive have to offer over this. As others inc myself are probably looking at working with a tight budget!

Any chance of a 'special form deal' for pre-cut flooring and enough lining to carpet the interior? You could maybe just do a 'time-limited' offer to start off the new year and get some glowing testimonials from all us nuts here ;)

edited to add - got two side windows in the van, and perhaps could skip carpeting the rear offside panel totally as cupboards will be going their eventually if that is going to make a difference in the amount of carpet/glue I'm going to need. Trying to keep my costs to the minimum :) If you can let me know a price inc delivery, I may be placing an order in the next couple of days!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Simon, sorry for the late reply I:

We can supply you with a 2.5 metre piece of the Altro flooring for the rear of you SWB for £54 Inc next day delivery we can combine delivery with the mining carpet when ordered.

As for the lining carpet the Veltrim we supply is the more durable lining material. It does take a little more time and patience to fit but it is still very achievable. The best way to fit this would be to cover the metal work first and then the panels rather than just to cover over the whole lot. This will also allow you access behind the panels in the future if needed. So this will save you money in the long run as you will not need to replace the carpet.

The Easyliner plus is a four way stretch carpet that is more pliable to get into those tricky corners and much quicker to use. But this carpet will not be guaranteed for as long as the Veltrim. So it depends on if you have the time and patience to which material you would prefer to use.

There are many other areas you can save money when converting your van that you could look into. The offer that we have on the Ebay is a very good deal as it stands, we can offer better deals at the shows for forum members as we will be attending most shows this year.

If you have any further questions feel free to give us a call on 01274 877733

Thank You T:

Harrisons Trim Supplies

·
Registered
416 Posts
Free Bump

Got my new Cab Mat from Campermart on Sunday,great fit and great quailty.
Will hopefully catch you at Bugfreeze to get some linning material.

ThanksT:

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Just a heads up everyone, went to see these guys on saturday morning for a bulk buy of gear for my self and my mate,
We got:

Head liner material, foam scrimmed, two vans worth,
Grey speckled altro flooring for a lwb
Thermoliner sticky back insulation with closed cell foam, looks the biz,
Super stretchy graphite carpet
High temp glue 18 cans
Cab floor carpet
Black speckled altro flooring for a swb, and the best of it is, he has an accurate template so cut the floor for me in the shop!

More imortantly we got a great personal shopping experience with good honest and accurate advice, and a great price too.

People you must visit if you can, he has so much more in stock compared to the eBay store T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts