VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and some others are arranging a meet at the a Hartside top cafe on the 19th April @ 1pm anyone interested in joining us please post,

·
Registered
110 Posts
We are at Eskdale Dubfest that weekend or would have deffo be up for coming along. If this is a regular thing we will try and make the next one. T:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Planning on making the meets regular mate, if all goes well I am going to take on the Cumbria regional rep, hopefully see you at another meet then

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just msgd mousepadgett to possibly arrange a larger meet with you guys, thanks for the info possibly meet you in the near future

·
Registered
110 Posts
There are loads of T4/T5 around Cumbria, Im amazed there isn't more interest in a meet up. Like I said, keep me posted of future meets and ill deffo get my bus there, ill try and round a few more from Carlisle up too!! T:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That would be appreciated mate, a lot of interest has been shown in my post in the t5 section for clubs in Cumbria

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm in Carlisle and would definitely be interested in meeting up, but unfortunately can't make 19th.
up for net one though

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
keeping an eye on this thread, meets would be good as not alot happens'up north' , most meets involves a full day of travelling etc
It has to start somewhere, when I first started going to out North East meets a few years ago there was around 10 vans last week we had 55. I think a few of our lot are coming over to this one too.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I'll be camping somewhere nearby tonight, and will be there early on Sunday T:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts