VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Looking to do all me electrical stuff in my T$ and seem to be able to find all the bits i need relatively cheap on Ebay, as in split charge unit, switch panels battery chargers etc

Has anyone bought all there kit via ebay traders for electrics before and if so how was it all>?

Thanks

Nick

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hi

Looking to do all me electrical stuff in my T$ and seem to be able to find all the bits i need relatively cheap on Ebay, as in split charge unit, switch panels battery chargers etc

Has anyone bought all there kit via ebay traders for electrics before and if so how was it all>?

Thanks

Nick
Yep, great value and no problem if you know what you are looking for. But I wouldn't recommend those cheap split charge sytems as you really need a relay that can take the amperage drawn by a discharged leisure battery. Isolator switches for input and output of your battery is the one thing I would recommend (oh, that's 2 things!) and they are available very cheaply on ebay. The technical section has a brilliant write up on 'how to do it' - well worth a read........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts