VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, as title really, has anyone fitted caravelle clocks to there transporter as i want an on board computer and outside temp display. A lot of the wiring must be already in place as we were getting outside temp readings with Vagcom the other day.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi, as title really, has anyone fitted caravelle clocks to there transporter as i want an on board computer and outside temp display. A lot of the wiring must be already in place as we were getting outside temp readings with Vagcom the other day.
Would really like this myself. Recently got a set of clocks from ebay.de with MFA (big screen in the middle) and plugged them in everything lit up but the immobiliser kicked in. The outside temp showed up but I don't think it's working as it should think it was just showing the last temp reading it got from the previous van BUT not 100% sure about that. But it's the immobiliser issue that's the problem seems that you need a code from VW that is specific to your van which will allow you to add the new clocks to your immobiliser. I haven't give up yet as I'm super keen for this I also added the stalk with the computer buttons but that did nothing I think certain functions need to be enabled via Vagom.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you're interested vwcruise.com would be the place to look, as they fit all the different display's for t5 etc.

It's not a cheap option though.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Its a big job for something that only depresses you!

Had it in the caravelle and had it turned off most of the time.

Who wants to know how bad the MPG is or how cold it is outside...... Its all bad news....!!I:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts