VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
The robbers, who expected to find one or two large safes filled with cash and valuables, were surprised to see hundreds of smaller safes scattered throughout the bank. The robbers cracked the first safe's combination, and inside they found only a bowl of vanilla pudding.

As recorded on the bank's audio tape system, one robber said, "At least we'll have a bit to eat." The robbers opened up a second safe, and it also contained nothing but vanilla pudding. The process continued until all the safes were opened.

They found not one pound sterling, a diamond, or an ounce of gold. Instead, all the safes contained covered bowls of pudding.

Disappointed, the robbers made a quiet exit, each leaving with nothing more than a queasy, uncomfortably full stomach.

The newspaper headline read:

IRELAND'S LARGEST SPERM BANK ROBBED EARLY THIS MORNING.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
The robbers, who expected to find one or two large safes filled with cash and valuables, were surprised to see hundreds of smaller safes scattered throughout the bank. The robbers cracked the first safe's combination, and inside they found only a bowl of vanilla pudding.

As recorded on the bank's audio tape system, one robber said, "At least we'll have a bit to eat." The robbers opened up a second safe, and it also contained nothing but vanilla pudding. The process continued until all the safes were opened.

They found not one pound sterling, a diamond, or an ounce of gold. Instead, all the safes contained covered bowls of pudding.

Disappointed, the robbers made a quiet exit, each leaving with nothing more than a queasy, uncomfortably full stomach

The newspaper headline read:

IRELAND'S LARGEST SPERM BANK ROBBED EARLY THIS MORNING.
LOL:LOL:brilliant LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
2 nuns cycled down a cobbled street one day and the one nun said "ive never come this way before" and the other nun said "No it must be the cobbles" LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
640 Posts
A Nursery teacher askes the kids if anybody can give a sentence containing the word, Contagious.
A kid stood up and said " Miss my mum says my brother got measles and its Contagious".
Very good says teacher,
Another kid stands up and says " Miss my mum says my brother got Chicken pox and its Contagious ".
Very good says Teacher
My Grand daughter stood up and said " Miss my ganchy works for the local council and it takes the Contagious to do a job" :bhd LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Sticking with the football theme......

Just been checking the weight-watchers chart and apparently only water has less points than Sunderland! I:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I found these strange creepy crawlies when I was cleaning up the coverings on the rear side panels of the van.

Yep, I've got False WINDOW Spiders! :D

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I see ironing is losing popularity, its a decreasing job I:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts