VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was genrally confused whe i asked on the clasifieds section on swop shop if anyone had a couple of items they wanted to give away one item was a inverter . i was sent a message saying that this was nothing to do with t4's and shouldn't be on the forum . can you tell me how many of you have an inverter in your van ..... as i'm sure i am not mistaken in thinking inverters are part of the vw scene ......
as most of us have 12volt items in our vans ....

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have one. Very usefull for keeping the mobile charged when away!
cheers thats what i was thinking you want an inverter you ask people who havethem in their vans yeah . seams like all those tyres and audi wheels that are obvously not t4 related should be sacked off too .

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
i was genrally confused whe i asked on the clasifieds section on swop shop if anyone had a couple of items they wanted to give away one item was a inverter . i was sent a message saying that this was nothing to do with t4's and shouldn't be on the forum . can you tell me how many of you have an inverter in your van ..... as i'm sure i am not mistaken in thinking inverters are part of the vw scene ......
as most of us have 12volt items in our vans ....
Have asked the other Mods so hang on in there sure there will be a answer soon. T:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
obviously its more than a forum its a club and a very select one if me asking for something for free upset an administrator so much that they had to take off me asking for a couple of electrical items for my T4LOL:.
As we dont have a co-ordinator for lancs or do we i'll just say its posted by FLEETWOOD RIC LOL:LOL:LOL: A T4 OWNER ..........
FYLDE COASTERS / [email protected] MORE THAN JUST A T4 FORUM MEET A VW FAMILY ...T:T:T:

·
Administration
1,767 Posts
Didn't upset me just clicked the wrong button: but thanks for being so gracefull.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
some one give rick a hand to get off his soap box lol. rick you organising a meet the sunday of the blackpool cruiise?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts