VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
having a clear out- updated

ok having a bit of a sort out, these are some bits left over from when i broke a van for spares a while ago

all parts are from the same "R"reg 2.5tdi multivan unless otherwise stated

please keep the inquiries to the bits listed- any other parts i have will be listed as and when i get time to sort them outT:

2.5 tdi ecu, earlier type with air pipe (built in map?) and bracket £40

cab headlining, light marks from storage and the cat has scratched the back slightly £25

hazard and heated window switch £5

cab step covers in grey, drivers and passengers £4 each

cab mat in grey (looks brown in the pic but is grey) £30

steering wheel-needs a good clean sold

sun visors sold

drivers door card- cracks on pocket £5

A pillar trims sold

headlining strip sold

o/s rear quarter trim upper and lower complete with speaker and power point (does not include the c pillar trim) £30

n/s rear quarter trim upper and lower complete with speaker (does not include the c pillar trim) £30

o/s rear light £5

gear stick cover sold

fuse box cover £3

ignition shroud (one screw hole damaged) £5

o/s rear window with vent- genuine volkswagen bolt in complete with nuts £35

n/s rear bonded window £35

n/s rear seatbelt- upper mounting bracket is included but has been cut and would need to be welded back together (quite easily done but as a safety related item is not recommended) £5

trim for rear headlining - goes across the width of the van by the tailgate/hatch £7

airflow meter good working order £25

3 std shocks in good order from my "51"plate ex aa (one rear had to be cut off as the upper bolt has seized, hence only 3) sold

pair of H/duty rear springs virtually new- bought new from gsf or eurocar parts cant remember which :confused: and were only on the van for about 3-4 months before deciding to get a full KW kit £10

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
1st dibs on the sunvisors, headlining joining strip and steering wheel. How much for all of them delivered mate?

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
im looking for drivers door lock pref with key if poss ?

and top half of a 2.5td airbox

can you pm me if you have one please ill prolly forget i posted this

andy

ps
please keep the inquiries to the bits listed- any other parts i have will be listed as and when i get time to sort them out
sorry mate jumped the gun a bit should have read it properly feel free to ignore me till youv sorted your other bits out

soz

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Hello. I'd like the plastics over the doors please. Can I also see teh B Pillar plastics there? If so I'd like those too.

What' sthe next step?:cool:
Ta

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll have the fusebox cover :)
no problem, let me know if you want a price for postage or if your picking up T:

hi there 1st dibs on rear glass and step cover rear tailgate where are you based pleased
thanks pete
glass no problem dude but there is no step rear step cover- are you looking at the roof trim for the headlining?
i'm just outside caerphilly in south wales

1st dibs on the sunvisors, headlining joining strip and steering wheel. How much for all of them delivered mate?

Cheers
Paul
will sort out a price for you mateT:

1st dibs on the gearstick cover please T:
no problem- got your pm will get a price for postageT:

Hello. I'd like the plastics over the doors please. Can I also see teh B Pillar plastics there? If so I'd like those too.

Ta
b pillar trims not for sale mate- can take paypal, cheque or cash on collection its up to you, just let me know if you need a price for postageT:

I noticed the door pocket, is there a passenger door pocket?? if so I would be interested please.T:
no passenger door pocket mate

1st dibs on ignition shroud and 2nd dibs on B pillar plastics and passenger door pocket if you have them.

Cheers
shroud no problem- the other bits are not available

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Cheers
Paul
delivery is £7 std parcel or £11 48hrs so totals would be £20 or £24

I'll have the fusebox cover :)
postage is £2.14 1st class or £1.85 2dn class totals of £5.14 or £4.85

1st dibs on the gearstick cover please T:
postage is the same as above so totals would be £6.14 or £5.85

Ta
did not get price for these bot should be the same as some of the others at raound £7T:

·
Registered
376 Posts
sorry, i meant how much postage for the shocks!!
also i need a head lining strip too if you`ve still got it??
many thanks

·
Registered
376 Posts
hi mate thanks, i`ll have them please??
how about the roof lining strip??
let me know how to pay you and i`ll sort it ASAP.
cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts