VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Im after a headlamp wiring kit, i know they are sold on here, T4s r us do one and ebay has a few but which is the best :*

if you have fitted one and its a good un please let me know even more so if its a bad unI:

Cheers All

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Hi All,

Im after a headlamp wiring kit, i know they are sold on here, T4s r us do one and ebay has a few but which is the best :*

if you have fitted one and its a good un please let me know even more so if its a bad unI:

Cheers All
I can only comment on the one that we do, cheap, effective and very easy to fit and this has built in fuses to the relay bases, making much neater than some that i have seen - but again im not going to say that ours are pants:)

They can be found at www.autosparks.co.uk

Many thanks

Xtreme van / Autosparks Ltd

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
As above, Upspex, he is yer man, quality and recommended by those on here, enough said, get the bulbs too bud.

Steve W....

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,691 Posts
Suspect....OH SH*T....must remember he's called Upspex....is old enough and has enough experience to know what he's doing (unless he gets one of those "grandad" moments).

Can't stand the old git personaly, he keeps arguing with me....and SOMETIMES he wins :eek:

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
i have t4srus loom on mine and it's a really good piece of kit. the best upgrade i've put on so far.

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Just doing these for £27.50 delivered, they are a good bit of kit and can be found on our website

Many thanks

Xtreme van / autosparks ltd

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Have got some more on the go, completely plug and play. No cutting of wires or any joints (which is part of the reason the original headlights can be so bad) just plain and simple - power from the battery to the lights.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Just doing these for £27.50 delivered, they are a good bit of kit and can be found on our website

Many thanks

Xtreme van / autosparks ltd

Is this some sort of test...I can't find them on your website anywhere...even searching by T4 or headlight finds nothing!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts