VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm after a replacement nut for the headlight adjustment bolt.

THe adjustment nut is white plastic (on mine) and about 2 cms long by 1 square. Mine has perished and cracked which means my headlight is free to swivel on the outside edge bolts - not sure this will get though an MOT....

The nut i need is for the drivers side lamp, on the top right (grill side).

If anyone has a headlight frame lying around I'd take that just to get the bit I need!

I've got an order in for the part at the VW garage, but would rather not pay out for a brand new headlight frame when all i need is the nut (which isn't sold seprately!).

Any help gladly received!

Cheers
Ben

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hi All,

I'm after a replacement nut for the headlight adjustment bolt.

THe adjustment nut is white plastic (on mine) and about 2 cms long by 1 square. Mine has perished and cracked which means my headlight is free to swivel on the outside edge bolts - not sure this will get though an MOT....

The nut i need is for the drivers side lamp, on the top right (grill side).

If anyone has a headlight frame lying around I'd take that just to get the bit I need!

I've got an order in for the part at the VW garage, but would rather not pay out for a brand new headlight frame when all i need is the nut (which isn't sold seprately!).

Any help gladly received!

Cheers
Ben
Mine failed its MOT last week for missing headlight adjusters - garage sourced them from VW parts and charged me £18 so not a big deal..........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts