VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Just a quick one (i couldn't find any historical posts regarding this), fitting a new headlight loom on my VW T4 2003 2.5tdi.

Im assuming the orange connector goes to the back of the bulb. However, i cant work out where the black two pin connector (in the image) goes to?

Im sure its somewhere really obvious! Any help?

Thank you!

Chris

Registered
rusty heap ('95 t4)
Hello all!

Just a quick one (i couldn't find any historical posts regarding this), fitting a new headlight loom on my VW T4 2003 2.5tdi.

Im assuming the orange connector goes to the back of the bulb. However, i cant work out where the black two pin connector (in the image) goes to?

Im sure its somewhere really obvious! Any help?

Thank you!

Chris

I'm guessing.............

origonal headlight bulb plug?

the h4 headlight has 3 wires...

Earth.
dip beam.
main beam.

the 2 wire plug is to take a signal from the vw wiring & has a seperate earth so only 2 wires:*

Rich.

Full of Cr*p....
Usually quality kits come with good instructions....
If that is a cheap eBay one, throw it in the bin and save yourself a van-fire!

Other than that, hybrids comment was correct.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments! I think i worked out where the other connector goes, just have to try and find it tomorrow!

Its a UK manufacturer with lots of good reviews so i trust it - although on the instructions the images were all water marked so couldnt make it out!

Just need to find this connector tomorrow:

Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.