VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wondered what anyone had done or what the options are on headlight upgrades from standard transporter?

OEM caravelle twins?
Audi R8 (i guess copies) are these MOT compliant

whats good, quality, powerfull etc

Cheers

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
I have r8 blacks on mine and the light output from the projectors was awfull, now got HIDs in there so I can see.... The beam pattern and cutoff is sharp and crisp so won't dazzle other road users, but isn't mot compliant yet, until I fit self levelling and high pressure washers.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are these R8 lights compatable with the motorized headlight adjustment? Why do you need high pressure washers?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I believe that you can fit the motorised leveller in them but I haven't bothered on either set, vans been fully loaded up and the beams weren't dazzling to others so can't see the point really!!! And the lights are mot passable as long as you don't have the hid xenons in them which you need the self levellers and washer jets for which I don't know why you need them really?!?! :*

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, Sweet van :p I was wodnering when you do fit the self levelling sensors if you could post a "HOW TO" as i cant seem to find them anywhere? also have you worked out a work around for the washer jets?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts