VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
which parts are they i need the heater control part and if the rest is the plastc component with the switch cutout in then fine any pics please
but 1st dibs

·
Registered
67 Posts
hello
I'm looking for a replacement heater control for 1999 T reg is this the type with the recirculation button in the middle under the blower control?
if so yes please

·
Banned
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no picture

from a 2001 van so has 3 dials one in the middle speed control is smaller and at the bottom has the recrit button long rectangle .

there just beenputting ebay now so many have wanted them but no moneys so there still for sale .

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's just arrived but it's useless as the control arm for the heater dial is broken i.e. the ball on the end has snapped off. So I paid £50 for a broken heater control just like the one I already have in my van!! It was very well packaged so not damaged in shippning, have you sent the wrong one??

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
It's just arrived but it's useless as the control arm for the heater dial is broken i.e. the ball on the end has snapped off. So I paid £50 for a broken heater control just like the one I already have in my van!! It was very well packaged so not damaged in shippning, have you sent the wrong one??
contact admin mate....you have prob been ripped off..:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
been offered a refund and cost of return postage so fingers crossed, still need to fix the heater control though as VW stealer wanted silly money ~£140 :eek: wondering about threading it and fitting a radio controlled toy threaded ball end?

·
Registered
772 Posts
i was only quoted about 80 quid from local dealers
just a thought could dazboi do anything if the forum did a bulkbuy of so many

1 - 16 of 16 Posts