VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My 1994 T4 caravelle 2.5 petrol automatic AAF engine, has a snapped bleed valve on the heater hose. The hose has part number 702819378C on it but I can not find a replacement hose anywhere for this engine. I can only find the one for T4 without secondary heater. Any help much appreciated on sourcing a new hose.

Many thanks,

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

My 1994 T4 caravelle 2.5 petrol automatic AAF engine, has a snapped bleed valve on the heater hose. The hose has part number 702819378C on it but I can not find a ccleaner happywheels vlc . replacement hose anywhere for this engine. I can only find the one for T4 without secondary heater. Any help much appreciated on sourcing a new hose.

Many thanks,
thankyou so much guys for replyinh this might work!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

My 1994 T4 caravelle 2.5 petrol automatic AAF engine, has a snapped bleed valve on the heater hose. The hose has part number 702819378C on it but I can not find a replacement hose anywhere for this engine. I can only find the one for T4 without secondary heater. Any help much appreciated on sourcing a new hose.

Many thanks,
Thank you soo much man i really helped me

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
The engine might get heated if used for prolonged hours. A number of people face issues with the heater's hose. But do you know that turning on the heater (instead of the AC) whenever the vehicle's engine gets heated up might actually help in cooling it? Even I didn't know about it (until today). I read about getting rid of this on a blog on watchcartoonsonline and some website for the Chevy care. There was so much trivial information regarding fixing of hose pipes in the vents of the engine. My turbo-duo-torq engine gets heated up a lot of times. Hope it helps!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts