VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just avin a problem with my heaters they have stopped workin all together so was tryin find out where the fuse would be any help would be gratefull thanks martin :D

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Have you got air con, when my blowers went it was one of the many fuses that are linked to the air con.

Fuse panel is low down centre console

Good luck

·
Registered
47 Posts
hi just avin a problem with my heaters they have stopped workin all together so was tryin find out where the fuse would be any help would be gratefull thanks martin :D
my blower fan has stopped working too - have checked all the fuses under the bonnet (but not under the battery) and in the centre console - checking the ones under the passenger seat next...

let me know if you get yours working please

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
my blower fan has stopped working too - have checked all the fuses under the bonnet (but not under the battery) and in the centre console - checking the ones under the passenger seat next...

let me know if you get yours working please
Took me ages to sort; have you got air con?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Yes, have air con.

Just electrical connectors under the passenger seat - next step is to check the resistor pack and thermal fuse?
If memory served me right there were 2 fuses that related to the blowers (with fan signs) but 4 or 5 related to air con (with frosty sign) I think it was fuse 31 :* that had popped.

All of my fuses are located in a panel low down on the centre console, right next to where your passengers right foot would be located.

Hope this helps *<:)>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts