VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all...
i got my t4 yesterday...1991 H plate, white ,windows all round..with a sterdy old 2.4 derv, it has 262000on the clock,seems to be bit loud but can deal with that...its going in for MOT on monday so fingers crossed...is there any reason why engine and such other topics are "private?"...im really chuffed with the van, i got it for a straight swap with my old toyota mr2....matte black...so got a bit of a result...anyway jus sayin hi...and i will hope to see alot of you at local meets..once the van is kitted out to my standard!!
cheers
joeA: A:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Seems a bit impolite to introduce you asking you to pay a tenner but if its any consequence most of is pay it and have found the advice on here saves us loads in the long run. The tenner unlocks all the technical sections and most things have been covered time and time again so you are in the right place. Register and use the search function if you cant find what it is you need feel free to post away and someone will be along to answer you. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is there any other wayto pay not using paypal...cantfigureit out...ha..and thanks everyone...my 10quid is ready..but i dont have paypal!!:*

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Usually paypal allows you to use a credit card without signing up. There should be a link there. Didn't do that myself though, as I have a PayPal account.

Welcome to the forum.

/M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts