VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i would introduce myself and ask a few question.

i am looking for a kombi, caravelle, or even a autosleeper camper, but i gather the build quality has reduced in recent years, as has the running costs with all the new electronic gismo's.

i have however been scouring the web looking for something to buy, but i have had no success. you see i dont want a diesel at all, i will only consider petrol and/or lpg, and they seem to be rare. also i dont really want an automatic. i have recently had my first automatic vehicle experience and found the fuel consumption shocking at best.

and i dont really want anything post 2007 as i dont think my pocket can stretch that far!

any ideas?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
thought i would introduce myself and ask a few question.

i am looking for a kombi, caravelle, or even a autosleeper camper, but i gather the build quality has reduced in recent years, as has the running costs with all the new electronic gismo's.

i have however been scouring the web looking for something to buy, but i have had no success. you see i dont want a diesel at all, i will only consider petrol and/or lpg, and they seem to be rare. also i dont really want an automatic. i have recently had my first automatic vehicle experience and found the fuel consumption shocking at best.

and i dont really want anything post 2007 as i dont think my pocket can stretch that far!

any ideas?

thanks in advance

Ps forgot to mention 4 x 4 could be handy, if i just bought a normal van how easy, and how expensive would it be to convert it to a 4 x 4 synchro type of vehicle?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what preferences should i re-evaluate?

i certainly want a petrol engine, not only because of the environmental concerns, but because my friend, who is head of R & D at a large UK engineering firm says it wont be long before every petrol engine on the planet can be converted to run on water.

Did you know in 1955 a car entered and completed all 500 laps of the Indy 500 powered by seawater, was bought by an oil company and never seen again! I didnt either until my friend told me!

Diesels are not the future, they are the past!

·
Registered
329 Posts
That’s it then ... buy yourself a petrol....!!!

And your mate who’s the head of r and d at a large engineering firm COULD consider himself to be the next billionaire....

Happy days all round...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
what preferences should i re-evaluate?

i certainly want a petrol engine, not only because of the environmental concerns, but because my friend, who is head of R & D at a large UK engineering firm says it wont be long before every petrol engine on the planet can be converted to run on water.

Did you know in 1955 a car entered and completed all 500 laps of the Indy 500 powered by seawater, was bought by an oil company and never seen again! I didnt either until my friend told me!

Diesels are not the future, they are the past!

Okay.... how did the sea water car create its energy ?

·
Registered
329 Posts
It’s amazing the amount of energy stored in salt water you know....

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I think that there might be a T6 Caravelle TSI, Petrol model, cant think of any T5 petrols in the UK and T4 petrols are few and far between..

Think you might have to buy new..

Second hand, might get a petrol TRANSIT?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That’s it then ... buy yourself a petrol....!!!

And your mate who’s the head of r and d at a large engineering firm COULD consider himself to be the next billionaire....

Happy days all round...

you might want to check the work of Daniel Dingel out who died in poverty because the petrochemical cartel bribed the Phillipino government not to give him a passport so he couldnt spread the word. Then theres another peasant in Brazil, who can get 160 miles on a litre of polluted river water on his motorbike; hell that was even reported in the telegraph.

If a peasant mechanic from the Phillipines could run all his cars on water(and there are plenty of his youtube videos showing exactly this) then surely Honda can? but they wont! because the cabal who run the petrochemical cartel are far too powerful. they cant allow water powered cars cos THERE IS NOBODY TO BILL! and my friend does actually want to see his grandkids grow up, thats why he only runs his own car on water and doesnt tell anyone just yet.

then again in 15 years, mark my words, water powered cars will be in production all around the world, just want to get ahead of the curve

sorry your too programmed to believe what i say, then again i suppose Mark Twain was right 'its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled'

have a nice day

·
Registered
329 Posts
By the time your petrol
Powered vw van runs on water in 15 years time it will be well bo11ocksed in other areas....and won’t be worth the conversion...to the hydrogen fuel cell you are so desiring...
I can’t believe we are having this conversation.....
You started off by saying you want a petrol... then gave a few reasons why you want one... the main being so you can run it on water
What I said was buy one then.... you’ve already made your mind up in that respect... why ask for opinions...
As for the rest of it... I already get it... hydrogen ... from water.. h2o... by product ‘O’
I just love the way you say your mates already running his car on water but he can’t tell anyone he’s doing it.. but you just did..!!!
Is it April fools day today...!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If water contained energy we wouldn't need to eat would we ?
then you sir dont have a clue about how the human body works. its a complete myth if you think the only way to get energy is with food. I only eat 3 times a week and i supplement my energy with sungazing, moongazing, tai chi and qigong

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Water is made up of 2 Hyrdogen atoms, H2 and one oxygen Atom..O Hence H2O

It is perfectly possible to split the Hydrogen and Oxygen apart from water and to then burn them together and recreate water and release energy from the combustion.

Problem is the vast amounts of electricity needed to run the process of creating the hydrogen and oxygen from the water.. So unless done by wind or sun or hydro or wave power or maybe nuclear, it isn't economically viable as a lot of energy is lost or wasted in the process..

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
then you sir dont have a clue about how the human body works. its a complete myth if you think the only way to get energy is with food. I only eat 3 times a week and i supplement my energy with sungazing, moongazing, tai chi and qigong
You wanna try eating a little more regularly then perhaps your brain would have enough energy to function properly ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts