VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,

I am so glad to see that social media hasn't killed off the forums, I have already found a wealth of information just from the search function and its a testament to everyone involved here that posts from 10+ years ago are still helping people.

Anyway, new member alert.... kind of, technically a returning member although previously I have never actually owned my own T4 I have usually just worked on other peoples!

I'll start a more specific post in the correct place but I purchased a barn find low mileage Reimo, although its come with plenty of problems its history made me buy it!

In 2019 four of us in two vans travelled across Holland and down into Germany, taking in Osnabrück home of Karmann down into of course Wolfsburg and a stop into Kieft n Klok on the way home. 8 days of amazing memories.....

Why am I telling you this? well its my best mates 50th next year and we have all decided to do the trip into Germany again, so for this I needed a bus of my own. Hence project Deutschland22 a 2003 problematic T4 888 Riemo..

Lots of questions to come!

·
Registered
T4 lwb AHU powered workhorse
236 Posts
Hello and welcome.
Good luck with your restoration project, sounds like a fun trip.

·
Premium Member
4,134 Posts
Welcome back, great sounding project, look forward to following your progress (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts