VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, got my 98 lwb 2.5tdi panel van to insure and i'm on the road!!!!!
Many many thanks to all members and the moderators ect for this site. Would have been lost without you. Standard wisdom says i just got me a money pit :D.
Can't wait to start making her my own. She's got rusty sills and arches and a cracked windscreen so gonna start with those and will have a long list by the time i'm finished i'm sure.
Any thoughts on synthetic paint? I intend to roller it on - satin nato green and black. :cool:

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
hiya fella and welcome to the forum
and your rite fella they are money pits.........just as bad as old houses and women:eek::eek:LOL:LOL:
enjoy your trip its all worth it in the end........
oh and look forward to seeing you at a meet or two maybe if your goin to many

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hello glad you managed to find a t4, cant advise on paint sorry only know a bit about 2k, sure someone will be along soon to help you.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hiya fella and welcome to the forum
and your rite fella they are money pits.........just as bad as old houses and women:eek::eek:LOL:LOL:
enjoy your trip its all worth it in the end........
oh and look forward to seeing you at a meet or two maybe if your goin to many
Sadly i will be using for work for a couple of years, will get windows, sunroofs, insulation and board done and stop there inside until i buy it out of the buisness for personal use. Sadly neither the tax man nor my insurance company would like to hear of me coming to meets but..
A couple of friends are also buying and i will be convering interiors for them T: .Will try get a lift if the vans actually materialise. I'm a joiner so know what you mean about houses but as i just sold her car to fund this I'm not in a possition to comment on women I: . You might have seen my van?? Came from lancs, red with TORQUE motorcycle recovery on it. I was over critical on viewing and it really doesn't need paint yet!
Give it a couple of years and i will be out every weekend to play!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hi and welcome bud.

Steve W....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts