VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Stuart and I live in Netherton near Dudley in the west mids. I've always had air-cooled cars, beetles and a couple of early bay windows, been in to vws for around 18 years, worked on my own and a few others over the years and was a member of the Air Bear Bunch vee dub club for many years too, was involved in the organizing of the MAC(H) shows for the first few years. My wires also had beetles too and we have attended plenty of shows. Bought a 52 plate T4 in tornado red, 2.5tdi. So far it's lowered up front I've ply and carpet lined it done the floor and fitted a r&r bed. Got plenty more to do, starting this week with a re-map and sorting a small dent in rear arch, got plenty more planned and I'll try and get a few photos on soon. Oh by the way, I haven't abandoned the air cooled side as I've got plans for a Manx buggy at some stage too. :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Welcome along..... air to water back to front!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from us in (not so sunny, actually its blummin freezin) Bournemouth :ILU:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello everyone and thanks for the welcome :D will get the van pics up soon. Vans in having a wheel arch repair after my wife borrowed it for work. Having a re-map too so looking forward to trying it out, see how much moor oomph I've got.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts