VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. New to T4s and never realised what a great following they have. I live in the centre of France between Limoges and Poitier. Enjoying the forum!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome bud , its a good forum , theres teaganthedog who lives in balam france. T:

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Cornwall..:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
As I do not own a T4 or even a VW at the moment I feel a big of an intruder around here. My Caddy Maxi is on order and due in December. When it arrives and when I have sorted out the most suitable method or carrying the family's bike I will be able yo contribute more constructively.

There is some excellent info around here and have spent quite a few hours browsing

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
11 Posts
As I do not own a T4 or even a VW at the moment I feel a bit
of an intruder around here. My Caddy Maxi is on order and due in December. When it arrives and when I have sorted out the most suitable method or carrying the family's bike I will be able yo contribute more constructively.

There is some excellent info around here and have spent quite a few hours browsing

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again all. Maybe we need a special T4 expat sticker so we can recognise one another on the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts