VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There,

The forum looks great and I have gained loads of "knowledge" from the very few threads I have read!

I'm sure many people say the same thing but I am looking for my first transporter.

I am hoping to spend the rest of the winter making it habitable and spend every weekend away this summer whilst slowly putting far too much time and money into it.

I'm looking for something on a reasonable budget that I can put money into but need a target!

I'm also not sure how much I should look to spend,

The van needs to be a daily driver out of the box as I will be selling my boring car to pay for it and travel around 15 minutes to and from work on the motorway each day.

As usual I want the moon on a stick for very little and although this post may smack of a dreamer I am really not!

So my questions are should you choose to accept them! : - How much do I need to put aside to get a decent van?
are there any vans / types / models I should avoid? / Where should Is the best place to look?

Thanks for reading and I look forward to posting some pics of my soon to be pride and joy - once I get one that is!

Thanks

Andy - 29 GSOH Clevedon!

·
Registered
150 Posts
There was a nice looking T4 Caravelle for about £3750 in Saltford when I drove through the other day. New Cheltenham Car Sales I thin the garage was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts