VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi forgot i'd registered thought i'd stop by and say hello as i'm starting to do more to the 'velle. It's a 04 2.5 130 changes so far include.
Fitted cruise control
Double din touch screen stereo/GPS/TV/DVD etc etc
Rear Parking sensors
Home Made sleep pack including bed extension and curtains :)

The van is used to transport my family daily 3 kids 2 dogs and the wife and i wouldnt have any other vehicle for family life in cornwall it's so flexable. Had 3 sheets of 8ft x 4ft ply and 5 of celotex in it at the weekend (theres a tip for doing it ;) (fold all the seats flat and sit the boards on top and you miss the narrow part of the rear door!!
Any way i'll hang around and see whats going on!
Laters
Phil

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've been looking at them today, it's tempting as definitely can't justify spending up to £1000 for a named brand. Did you get one with DVB-T and if so do you find it works OK?

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hello Phil and welcome to the forum, hope you hqve lots of fun in your velle.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hi Phil and welcome, hope you enjoy the forum, gets some pics up T:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been looking at them today, it's tempting as definitely can't justify spending up to £1000 for a named brand. Did you get one with DVB-T and if so do you find it works OK?
Yes it has DVB-T and it works most of the time even on the move. I had to get a special antenna and a signal booster. I some parts of cornwall it can be a bit flaky. But if you are pulled up it works 90% of the time some times you just need to move parking space lol!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts