VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, i'm currently restoring 1993 t4 2.4 swb. this is the 2nd time ive owned this van, sold it to a mate a few years ago coz he was after something to take some furniture over to spain in. after half a dozen trips there he no longer needed it so i decided to buy it back and turn it into a camper. currently replacing front wings, doorsteps, rear arches and stuff. hope to get some advice from this forum in the near future when it comes closer to getting it on the road.
cheers
alan T:

·
Previously went by: Holburn
387 Posts
Hey hoh , how ya doin ner , am up in Sunny Consett and come the 21st of nis month I will be a proud Van owner too! Hope to catch up sumtime if ner is a local meet ?? Best of luck mate .............

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
hi welcome from the tyne and wear t4 t5 boys and girls;)
keep in touch for next meet :Dpic from meet in hartlepoolT:

·
Registered
131 Posts
ey up i,ll have to keep an eye out for you lot i deliver round all the north east every day.i ve seen a nice a nice white t4 around redcar on a few occasions slammed and looking mint :DB]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello from Hartlepool

Welcome to the T4 forum, I am a fairly new member as of Septemebr this year. Forum is a great place to find help and answers.Just need a T4 club in this part of the world.

Ben

1 - 11 of 11 Posts