VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick 'Hello' from a newbie to the world of T4s.
Recently (yesterday) got myself one to keep my glass back of the grass at Dub Shows as im starting to show my age :(
Personally, i know bugger all about em, so i look forward to picking one and all's brains.
Any hoo's ... A pic from my phone to introduce you to the tent replacement :D

Cheers .. Mick

·
Registered
769 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. :ILU:

The official welcoming commitee will be along shortly ! (Mikey and T4Canuck) H:H:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome.

Do you use that name on other forums? Do you know Manzo? I thought I heard someone say to him at Deva that "half man half donut" was their forum name - I'm the slightly thinner, better looking one who helps out on the Oddball stand if it was you. If its not you that'll make no sense at all.

Anyhoo look forward to seeing you on the mean streets of Stoke and check out our local meet if you can make it http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=340165#post340165 its next Wednesday

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome.

Do you use that name on other forums? Do you know Manzo? I thought I heard someone say to him at Deva that "half man half donut" was their forum name - I'm the slightly thinner, better looking one who helps out on the Oddball stand if it was you. If its not you that'll make no sense at all.

Anyhoo look forward to seeing you on the mean streets of Stoke and check out our local meet if you can make it http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=340165#post340165 its next Wednesday

Yep ... Same username on Volkstorque and VolksMoan fella :D
Yeah i know Darren. I never did get those number plate bolts before i left Deva :bhd
I'll try and get on down to one of your meets too ... Thanks for the welcome guys :D

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum T:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again for the welcome and van comments :D

A few plans for the van in the near future'ish!
Firstly to lose the stripes and add some pinstripping and some concideration going for a vinyl wrap on the wheels.
But for now, im just gonna enjoy using it :ILU:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts