VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Had a T4 for 5 years and loved it. Bought a T5 last year and absolutely adore her:) Had the windows tinted, spent a fortune on the quick release seats and recently bought a fantastic drive away awning so we can spend weekends away once the summer comes...

However, having engine power loss problems recently which are well-documented by others on here so have sent a PM to another member to see if their problem was solved and hoping to god its not the turbo :(

When we bought our T4 (from father in law, also bought his T5 - family of VW lovers) it had been having problems for years and a quick shooftie around the T4 forum resulted in a trip to the dealer and the purchase of a relay 109 which solved the problems for £12! Father in law had spent a small fortune trying to get it fixed. He never took it to a VW garage which was the problem as they replace these relays when servicing as a matter of course...

I am hoping for a result again ;)

Maysie :)

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
You guys are lucky :)

My new girlfriend lives in Ringwood and I live in Newbury so only get to see her on weekends :eek:

Love coming down to Ringwood though and feel more at home there than I do in Newbury ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts