VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wanna say thanks for letting me join the forum T: i will tell you a bit about me i suppose lol try not to nod off :)

Basiclly i am 18 own a Vw t4 2.5 Tdi Metallic dark blue panel van... want to make into a camper this year thinking of Kustom interiors in Wadebridge in Cornwall trying to have a rock and roll bed with seat belts and the units with twin hob burner and sink and a fridge aswell for the beers T: so thats really it need loads of extras but wont list it here as it will 18 pages long :) any of you guys out there can give me some advice and websites for parts like ( captain seats, side windows, perhaps fridges units hobs sinks, lights for the ceiling, any thing you guys thinks good to make a van look awesome

also last thing is the only down side of my bus is that it has done 165,000 miles its a 2002 plate but the engine is going perfect at the minute ( touch wood ) would it be worth making into camper with that high millage?

Thanks Again

Harley

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum..the South west is the place to have a T4..Devon ideally but hey ho...some of the cornish crew are trying to sort a meet for tomorrow..pop along and be scared by them they only nibble not bite!! T:T:T:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey everyone just wanna say thanks for letting me join the forum T: i will tell you a bit about me i suppose lol try not to nod off :)

Basiclly i am 18 own a Vw t4 2.5 Tdi Metallic dark blue panel van... want to make into a camper this year thinking of Kustom interiors in Wadebridge in Cornwall trying to have a rock and roll bed with seat belts and the units with twin hob burner and sink and a fridge aswell for the beers T: so thats really it need loads of extras but wont list it here as it will 18 pages long :) any of you guys out there can give me some advice and websites for parts like ( captain seats, side windows, perhaps fridges units hobs sinks, lights for the ceiling, any thing you guys thinks good to make a van look awesome

also last thing is the only down side of my bus is that it has done 165,000 miles its a 2002 plate but the engine is going perfect at the minute ( touch wood ) would it be worth making into camper with that high millage?

Thanks Again

Harley
got some pictures for everyone to see :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and welcome to the forum..the South west is the place to have a T4..Devon ideally but hey ho...some of the cornish crew are trying to sort a meet for tomorrow..pop along and be scared by them they only nibble not bite!! T:T:T:
hey thanks for having a look

speak sometime soon

Harley

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
**** me as i quickly scrolled throgh the pics I thought they are some Carlos fandango wide wheels..wot a plonker.I:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guess i should get the wheels on so i dont look like a plonker just to excited :D driving test 14th may T:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys great to be with such good bunch of lads can someone tell me how to become a registered member?

as again thanks

T::):D

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Top of the main page a section called THE VWT4 FORUM..in there theres a thread called how to add a subscription...easy peazy..T:T:

opens up a new world for you....T:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your test, the tener is the one you want. T:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
got a problem fellas went to start the bus with dad today..... alternator:* gone and test on 14th of may gunna be tight....

and thanks for all the great comments

Harley:ILU:T:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts