VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts
So I waited for my long trim clips from mega van mats after trying the hidden ones and they didn't work and are generally a bit e!

They are ok as are lost In the pattern!

I've used superfoil 19 insulation in the roof space between the batons, what a pain it was trying to keep it held up!!!

I first cut the ply (4mm 10x5 sheet) down to size @ cut spot holes! Then covered in 6mm scrim foam for that spongey feel like the cab. Then the fabric...

I re did my stickerbomb in that cab too as it doesn't match now so covered the plastic bits in the spandex I:

Finally looks ok, any thoughts or comments would be helpful as I'm new to everything I've done :0

Discussion starter · #47 ·
So we went away last weekend to try it out!!
Ended up with a few problems but nothing to major!

The bed we tried is like memory foam but like s thermarest type thing, not cheap at ÂŁ160, but is super comfy and fits in the rear box on drivers side.

We are off to France for 5 weeks on 18th so that's the true test!

Few piccys for now and I'll get some more of everything properly tomorrow!

Discussion starter · #49 ·
So we are in Brittany at the moment, arrived last week and have just over 4 weeks over here!

Than van has been cracking so far, spent 4 nights in him, and 6 in the tent!

The France pace of life is just fantastic, the pooch is finding the weather a little too warm but I don't think he's adjusted properly yet!! Needs to shead his winter fluff!

Stayed at a few spots on the way from Caen.

Just put a few pics up!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.