VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new here and looking to get my first Transporter pretty soon, finding the forum a great resource already as a catalyst for ideas on exactly what Im looking for.

Initial thoughts would be for a T5 LWB, probably the 1.9 in either white or silver, get it lowered and get some nice 20" shoes :)

Not really sure whether to buy something thats already had a lot of the work done that I can tweak or to start from scratch and do it myself, some feedback from you guys would be good on the pro's and con's of this.

I do a variety of different extreme sports, so really looking for something to use as a camper / traveller that can cart me and all my wonderful toys around :)

Currently have a 110 TD5 Land Rover (Van type) all tricked out, but finding it a bit fuel hungry and limited space in the back for a camper.

Some of the vans I've seen on here already are awesome, hopefully I will be the proud owner something equally beautiful soon :)

Thanks in advance

Jamie

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
hi dude and welcome,good luck with the hunt,it is nice to get one and do it how you want it rather than getting one already done.T:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hi Jamie welcome to the forum, good luck in your hunt for your t5:ILU:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Welcome along mate, good luck searching for your T5 T:T:

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jamie.

Keep an eye on the Manchester/Merseyside/Lancashire regional thread (link below) for more details of what's happening in the area.

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts