VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
New to the T4 scene and looking forward being part of the community 馃憤馃徏

Full of Cr*p....
Community members ALWAYS welcome.....you just have to take some comments as "tongue-in-cheek" from certain members.....WHO pointed at ME?!?!?!

Yeah, welcome to the mad-house, hope you get some help (you're certain to have questions....and NO questions are stupid (if you phrase them correctly...give as much detail as you can about the van), just be aware than some answers come from people who know nothing...LOL

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yes love a bit of light hearted banter! Only got my van yesterday so no doubt I will have a few questions along the way. Seems like a great forum/website, whoever is running it seems like they have put a lot of time and effort into it. 馃憤馃徏

T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
.....you just have to take some comments as "tongue-in-cheek" from certain members.....WHO pointed at ME?!?!?!
Yeah, I also seem to rub people up the wrong way as well GAZ ............... people just don't seem to get sarcasm!? :giggle:
Anyway Woody, you're obviously a decent sort of chap ........... you drive a T4 mate! ;)(y)

Welcome aboard bud.

Show us the beast.

TURK

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Ha, just noticed ....................... a tiny Jersey flag!
How is the 'Rock' Woody? still over crowded?

TURK
Not sure what you mean Turk, there is only 100,000 people on a rock which is 9x5 miles 馃槀

T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
Not sure what you mean Turk, there is only 100,000 people on a rock which is 9x5 miles 馃槀

100,000 people living on a rock that's only 45 square miles! :) minus 1 :giggle:
I used to live in Jersey before moving to central France mate that's why I asked. The village where I live now only has a population of 250, and it's larger than Jersey!

Here's a pic of my van Lulu ................... still have to change my registration, but as I still have an address in Jersey, it'll wait >>

You taken a pic of your bus yet Woody?
We like pictures mate (y)

TURK

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
You sound free as a bird there bud. Super cool van 馃憤馃徏 I only picked my van up on Thursday and I am a total newbie. You may know more about the van than me if you were into the Jersey Transporter scene! It started life as a Jersey airport van in 1998. View attachment 182381 View attachment 182381

T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
Yeah, really peaceful as well mate :)
The attachments don't work mate, try inserting the photos directly into your thread.

I can see your van in your avatar .................. looks fine (y) Probably very low mileage as well.
You've definitely come to the right place if learning about your van is what you want Woody.

TURK

T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
Aha!!!! ............... yes, that worked (y) very nice, very nice indeed mate.
Motor Traffic been on your back yet about the light on top? Probably a bit too early as you only got it yesterday!

Is it the 2.5 or the 1.9?

TURK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts