VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome fellow team white driver, Ply lined already i see, get saving an start spending.

Enjoy the forum, loads on here to see an learn bud.
Cheers for now Steve W....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[email protected] white love it allready. cant wait to get my hands on it ya see im a car audio and security engineer and i know a little bit about coach building hopefully all that will come in handy very soon i mainly got it to use for my window tinting business that im starting up but i also want to kit out the back for the odd weekend away. wish me luck lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok just got home after picking up the t4. what a van love it alreadyeven tho the side door just came off in my hands looks like i need a new runner it just looks like its popped out of the rail ill look into it more in the morning. went to see the guy and haggled a little bit but finally got it for 1700 quid not to bad i thought cant wait to get started on it

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rightthen a little update about my van so far, i found i need a new exhaust rotted through on the mount for the cat common problem so been told and i need new back box. ive fixed the side door (bodged for now with two nylon spacers from my tv wall bracket).

other than that everything look hunky dory even got a free bluetooth hands free kit in there motorola tho so think ill be binning that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts