VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i've been lurking on here for about a year ,but today i finally put down a deposit on a 53 plate transporter.i picking it up in two weeks or so i'm well excited:)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Is a bit like there trying to recoup the cost they have spend. If it was a camper i thing it would be more like it but then it is from a garage so there always a bit more. Just for ref my T5 is a 53 plate and bought for £4300 6 months ago but it was a standard van.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
When you get it you'll have to get yourself along to our local meets. T:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i picked the van up yesterday:) (thursday) . my first question is the interior is lined in hardboard (pop riveted on ) can i wrap that in carpet or should i replace it with 6mm ply then wrap that thanks in advance ian

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Book yourself in with us for next weekends camping trip down Pitton Cross, Rhossili buddy, bring a camera and notepad and you'll have everything you need to convert yours, also a hangover or two lol.

I'll be working on mine this weekend if you wanna pop over for a look and a chat ?
I'm useless at tea and coffee tho :eek: don't tend to offer as I don't really drink it myself lol so tell me to put the kettle on T:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts