VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi eveyone,

My names Steve and i live in lovely Cornwall, i've just a 2006 T5, how easy is it to put extra seats into the back? and where to get them cheap!! Bring on the Camping!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Welcome :ILU: try flea bay for back seats, that or some one on here is bound to have some for sale T:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hello steve and welcome to the forum, try good old e-bay.T:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate T:
Why not get a rock and roll bed, extra seats and a place to sleep job done :ILU:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Welcome to the mad house!

http://www.belgravebodyshopplymouth.co.uk This is the place I bought my van just over a year ago.

Click on rear Seat Conversations on the left of screen.
The row of three seats you see bottom right of screen (double & single) just over a year ago cost £650 fully fitted as you see them. I know they have chairs in stock.

There are people nearer to you in Cornwall. For example in www.vwconnections.co.uk who are just outside Truro. A number of the members on here rate the guys there very highly, but I don’t know if they supply chairs or not.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hello welcome along let the shopping list begin!!! T:
If u go for a rock n roll bed we can reccommend jds metal tech T:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone, i really appreciate it. It certainly give me something to thinking about. I've already got a very long shopping list! Just wish the wife was as enthusiastic as i am!!:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts