VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help ? i'm sure i've seen these somewhere.... All the joys of PP i guess but would be fun to run full boost all the time !! not only when the van feels like it and lets me !! Grrr :(

·
Registered
552 Posts
your not getting confused with a power pipe to replace the egr are you?

whatever you fit it wont be at constant full boost

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No dude ..... Have Project Power and have the odd pipe blow off every once in a while !! have upgraded pipe clips and made sure there isnt much space for pipes to come off . Now pipe on MAF body bein plastic seems to leak under full boost (2800 ish rpm) 4th and 5th gear.. Have seen ally / s.steel body on t'internet somewhere !! Bein more solid means pipe clips can be tightened fully ! ? :confused:

·
Full of Cr*p....
9,283 Posts
Surely with the MAF being BEFORE the Turbo, the pipe will be SUCKED against the plastic body, making it tighter? :confused:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Surely with the MAF being BEFORE the Turbo, the pipe will be SUCKED against the plastic body, making it tighter? :confused:
Valid point GazM.... perhaps i may worded it wrong . leaking air !! not neccessarily pressurised. but cant get any better seal as pipe is quite flexible plastic . just hoping someone had seen solid body ..... Or any other suggestions are welcome !! T:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts