VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse could anyone tell me where i can get some floor runners to fit vw T5 caravelle seat/bed in to my T5 :*
i know they are really hard to get hold of but my perfect camper set up won't work without them
can i order them direct from vw if so how?????????????
any help would be fab
thanks nickie

·
Registered
331 Posts
TPs but expensive try the bloke on ebay from chesterfield he has velle stuff all the time PM me for no if you cant find him , he provided my mate some for his Kombi

·
Registered
91 Posts
Try ringing Colin on 07799626310, he advertises as 'bloatypig' on ebay.......got my original VW runners and seats from him.....top bloke and reasonably priced.T:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
If it will help you I have some Unwin lower mounting rail left over from my seat fit. Probably won't be enough for you but if it helps then it's available A:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If it will help you I have some Unwin lower mounting rail left over from my seat fit. Probably won't be enough for you but if it helps then it's available A:
hi possibly if you can pm me a phone number i will give you a ring and have a chat
thank you

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi again just phoned unwin they told me to identify what matches my seat its out of a 2010 caravelle do you know what actual runners i would need from them would i need to adapt the bottom of my seat etc
sorry to be a pain but i am a bit in the dark
thank you nickie

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi
thanks to everyone who has offered help and thanks to mark p_m from stoke for sorting me a set out so think hopefully i am sorted now
thanks again guys nickie

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi

You can get new raols from VW but be ready to sell a body part to pay from them. Have you got your seat yet? Can you not get them when you get your seat. Keep searching on here, that how I got mine. Try ebay.de, good prices.

Paddy

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
You are probably sorted now but I have floor rails, triple seats, matching captains seats, vw alloys etc in stock, Call me if I can help.
Colin 07799 626310:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi there, vw do sell them as i had a price this week, i think they wanted 600+ vat for the runners and then you need to buy the covers and caps, i didnt get a price for those. theres a guy on ebay "tigertaz" he sells a lot of velle gear and i know he has the runners.
i have just picked up my captains for the front, seat bed for the rear and full rail kit today, had a steal at £1500, just need to get it fitted now!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Yes VW sell them, be sure to get quotes for the complete set. The 4 rails, the aluminium trim, the end caps, the aluminium infil covers, the end tie down points, the bolts etc are over £1200 inc vat!!! I usually sell the complete set for £550. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hi everyone
who has been so helpful i bought a brand new seat off ebay and two centre runners have since bought a half set off a forum member as only want seat to move about 20cm so should be ok with these
i also bought a caravelle table at the same time cheap so was hoping to get full runners to use for that but think i may adapt it to sit some other way or use the spare two centre runners i have to attach it
just need a few reinforcement brackets and a few more bolts now
and to ever finish my plylining and carpeting T:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts