VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, i put at post on yesterday about the engine being started and removing the keys and a lot of you got back it touch saying that all AA vans at it ,right i bought mine about a month since and mine dose not seem to have the led light and switch on the dash board ,so iv took a few blanking plates on the dash board and found the led light but not the button or switch ,the light was at the left and side of the speedo clocks behind the blanking plates ,can you tell me or put a picture on to show me were they are ,and if possible could you tell me were the wires go to for the switch please help ,cheers karl

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just bought an EX AA van myself and new to T4's in general but i can at least tell you where the switch and LED are in my van.
The Red Button is mounted on the blanking plate to the left of heated mirror button and the blue LED is mounted on the next blanking plate to the left of that. Hope that makes sense?
I'd put a picture up but not sure how to do that. It says i can't post attachments so i assume that's a privileges thing? If you can let me know i could post you a picture. Also if no one knows where the switch runs from i could see if i could trace mine back if that helps?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you but i dont no how to put pictures on yet ,haha,and if you have 1 with the blue led light i think that yours must be a bit newer than mine may be an 03 plate mines a 2001 mine as a red led light ,cheers but if you do find out how to put pics on that would be good cheers karl have a look in the control panel at the top of the page

1 - 3 of 3 Posts