VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have been a member for a few months now and finally got round to putting my first album on a few days ago( not very good with computers), I tried to put another one on managed to give it a name and create it but there is no tab to upload photos. Is there a limit to the amount of photos you can put on or am i missing something obvious. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks Steve

·
Registered
435 Posts
Is there a limit to the amount of photos you can put on or am i missing something obvious. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks Steve

I think, non-members are limited to 5 pics in total, u could create 5 albums, but you'd only be able to place a pic in each.

Or use photobucket or a similar photohosting service, flickr is good. Tho p/bucket will easily show you the code for posting in forum form -

You can either post the code as supplied,
Code:
[IMG]http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/picture.php?albumid=3845&pictureid=22814[/IMG]
or the url of the picture after clicking the 'add image' icon from the edit options

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hmmmm! Forum seems to want to blank out my code example, why have a code button if it can;t be used, or is this another 'members only' feature?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi thanks for your help guys, i will try this ( will be a very steep learning curve for me). I thought that i was a 'Member' as i have to log in etc ( this is all very confusing)

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
dont know about none paid members but on paid when you type in the message box just below smileys thers a box with my photos when you click that it opens a box pic picture you want and it puts it in automaticaly

·
Registered
87 Posts
For the attention of a moderator:

any chance of improving the insertion of pictures into posts?

This has become so cumbersome to the point of restricting the user friendliness of this forum. I am on other forums where posting a picture is a pleasure. Albums and photobucket is a cumbersome route and restricts the ability to post effectively.

The old adage stays relevant: "This post is useless without pictures".

Please help us to be effective contributors to this forum.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts