VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey dudes, need some help, i need to find a water pump for my 1.9td abl, in FLORENCE!!!! Does any one know of a parts dealer like gsf in italy? I am happy to go to the dealer but i cant find the exact location of it!! Bit of a pain in the on our Europe tour!!
Cheers

·
Registered
802 Posts
hi mate, this may help just had a quick look on google........think this is the main dealer so may cost you but give it a go!

VOLKSWAGEN GROUP FIRENZE SPA sole shareholder
Via Prato, 135 - I - 50145 Florence Phone +39 055 46 501 - [email protected] - ​​P. VAT 05671860483
Share Capital € 120.000,00 iv - REA 565310 - Registration office of the commercial register number 05671860483 Florence on 27/09/2006

good luckT:

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
When I found myself in florence urgently needing parts for my e30, I called the bmw dealer and said 'hi, do you speak english' until they put me through to someone who spoke english. Would reccomend that you have the part no off vagcat so you can just say 'get me one of these'.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it all sorted went to the vw dealer in florence, all sweet, 97 euros was pretty steep including my old pump, but it got us back on the road again. Fairly big job to change the water pump, had to take the alternator and its bracket off to get to it, but it was all fairly simply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts