VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just after a bit of advice please. I’ve had my t4 for about 2 years now & decided to sell ?. It’s a 1.9 SWB 1997. 12months MOT. Just had new battery, 2 new tyres, had a new clutch last year. Rock n roll bed, 19” alloys, split charger, leather seats, tv/dvd player, sink, 105,000 miles. I’ll be including the awning which is about 4m x 3m. What price do ppl think I should advertise for please? Please see photos. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Hi all, just after a bit of advice please. I’ve had my t4 for about 2 years now & decided to sell ?. It’s a 1.9 SWB 1997. 12months MOT. Just had new battery, 2 new tyres, had a new clutch last year. Rock n roll bed, 19” alloys, split charger, leather seats, tv/dvd player, sink, 105,000 miles. I’ll be including the awning which is about 4m x 3m. What price do ppl think I should advertise for please? Please see photos. Thank you
Shame you are selling after such a short time ............... does the dog come with it ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Looks like a nice van and low milage its really hard to put a price on a van from a few pictures you should have a good look through the classifieds ebay auto trader etc and see what similar vans are selling for. Your van has been customized to your tastes so wont be for everyone some like standard vans .If its rust free and low milage with a good history I am sure you will get it sold pop tops and tdi,s seem to fetch the most money as far as campers are concerned so try to compare yours to similar tin tops when trying to put a price on it. Also when looking you will see some vans with silly high prices because they have a VW badge but they are usually repeatedly advertised and don,t sell

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
its real easy to put a value on, An R reg van good condition low miles clean on the body would sell for for up to 4k,converted to the standard of the pictures 1k more,so you put on ebay for £5495 and hope for the best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts