VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, Ive just spent the best part of an hour under the bonnet trying to find the plate that tells me the colour of the van so I can get the paint to colour code the bumpers until we can afford the full respray..I thought it was a metal plate fixed somewhere but there is diddly squat..there is a sticker on the inside of the bonnet with a few numbers on, will it be one of these? Does anyone know what the number would be like? Thank you! CarolynT:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right, Ill go and see if I can find that and have a look..it must be great to know what youre doing!! Thank you!

·
Registered
275 Posts
If its the genuine Vw colour it was painted when new, phone your local Vw garage give them your reg. they'll tell ya.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive just been looking around the engine for it!! I: Now its too dark so I shall start again in the morning and look around the steering wheel area..Im assuming thats where the steering column is....?!! Perhaps I should just go back to thinking about kittens and knitting..!! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If its the genuine Vw colour it was painted when new, phone your local Vw garage give them your reg. they'll tell ya.
Thanks for that..I dont know if it is..the roof is a slightly different blue but that may be from the weather. Ill give them a call and ask. Cheers! Carolyn :)

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Ive just been looking around the engine for it!! I: Now its too dark so I shall start again in the morning and look around the steering wheel area..Im assuming thats where the steering column is....?!! Perhaps I should just go back to thinking about kittens and knitting..!! :D
You could always use a torch, that's usually a cylindrical shaped thing with a light on the end but they do sometimes come in other shapes and sizes, brick shaped ones are a popular choice, bricks are the things people build houses out of and sometimes walls, houses are also called dwellings for future reference. Hope all this info helps :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts