VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had some 15x8 revolutions laying around for ages and now its time to find out what they fit...

pcd 5x112.... easy
et -4!!!!

The wheels are a total of 224mm wide with a "back space" of 108mm giving me -4 et... can someone confirm I have calculated this correct please....

next question is what will they fit!?!?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They will be up for sale once I know what they fit and what they are worth.... will ad a pic when I get some time. Prob wont be till friday tho.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here is pics of the culprit alloys.... I absolutely love them but dont have anything to fit them too anymore:(

I have x4 225/50/15 tyres that were fitted to them but they are old and have been sat around for a few years now, they have loads so life left but not really sure about them as they have been sat so long.

Mike

·
Registered
46 Posts
Would they fit a t4 ? not ot sure do look good thou i have always loved revolutions since the 70s wold luv them if they fit any way of finding out ?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not sure if they will fit a T4 as ive sold mine now.... the wheels have a front space of 116mm (the space from the hub/disc mounting face on the van to the outside edge of the wheel....) can you or anyone measure this on a T4 please!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts