VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need help on this one. I was going to have my roof converted and have a remio pop up put on by a company called Luxe Conversions but have just heard a bad report about them. Has anyone heard anything about them, anything at all, i know i put a post up earlier about pop tops but didnt get 1 reply but really need help on this one as we are talking quite alot of money and i cant afford to get it wrong. PLEASE HELP!!!! or recommend someone whos good. Thanks

·
Registered
539 Posts
I had my van converted by Luxe last year and they fitted a Reimo pop-top roof. To be fair they did a spot on job with it and i was really pleased.
There were a couple of little things elsewhere with the conversion that i was'nt 100% pleased with but overall they did a really good job and i would recommend them.

Hope this helps, cheers, Mark.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had mine done by Luxe. PM me for details. I was there yesterday and he is going BUST. He has converted 2 vans in the past 3 months. If you need more info PM me.
Hi,

I have just booked my T5 in with Luxe conversions for a full conversion at the end of Feb (and paid them a £1000 deposit!) Any info would be greatly appreciated as we are talking really serious money and i'm getting a bit worried now. Were you happy with it? or am i right to be worried?. My main concern it the quality of the fit and finish as i don't want to make a rattle box of my T5...

cheers

Darryl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts