VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Do i or Dont i.

• Yes grab it while you can!!!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No wait for the 130 and the 6 speed box?

Votes: 5 62.5%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Just a quick question,

I think i may have found a T5, Details are a bit skecthy at mo but what i do know its a Lwb 1.9 in met grey with i think air con and i think an electric pack was mentioned as was rear parking sensors????

Anyway if this van does appear to have the above and the history is sound and everything checks out...........................

Do i or Dont i, bearing in mind i was hoping for a 130 with 6 speed box but will i really notice a difference in fuel consumption between the two. I also know you can have problems with the 5pot but they do seem reliable as do the 1.9.

So do i grab this one with both hands or wait for a 130 with air con etc.

Thanks

William

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right i have some pictures and details being sent tomorrow for this T5 lwb in Met grey, It has air con, electric pack ?? and reverse sensors, one owner and 48,000 miles on the clock. Oh and its a 07 plate 1.9 104 or 102.
Ment to be very very tidy, full history etc and its around 4 years old.

Now my question is this whats it worth at the moment, I thinking around the £10,000 + vat mark so what would it be worth after 4 years with say 128,000 miles on it.

Could really do with some advice on prices as it will be on contract hire with me being able to buy it after the 3 years. Im going to ask if they can maybe look at doing it over 4 or maybe 5 years to get the price down.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I don't think you'll see a huge depreciation but the market will probably weaken as more and more early T5's with higher milages become available (it all depends upon demand); putting a price on it would be a guess, if I had to I'd say £6k?

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
I don't think you'll see a huge depreciation but the market will probably weaken as more and more early T5's with higher milages become available (it all depends upon demand); putting a price on it would be a guess, if I had to I'd say £6k?

I'd buy it,its in the best colour too,it will look cool with some big
wheels on it.have a look on autotrader and look at the prices on older vans.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts