VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion Nicklouse, and for seconding the motion Midmounted, we'll have a look into this. Midmounted have you got any idea how short you'd like the links?

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks Nicklouse - Much appreciated.

Now I've got two reasons to keep my fingers crossed for good weather this weekend (the other being a toddler who goes nuts when she's not allowed to play outside).

·
Registered
11,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shorter drop links already exsist mate...T:
Do they? you dont seem able to provide me with a link so I can buy any.

Any way I thought i would have a good old look if there is anything out there and my Googlefoo must be weak as i can find nothing.

But it got me thinking. why not make then with a threaded middle section so they can be adjusted for any (most) ride heights? the middle section can easily be switch out for longer or shorter depending on the requirement.

anyway need to measure for what I need and then get some cutting and shutting done.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi All,

We're actually looking at manufacturing these drop links, so how short do you want them?

Drop us some comments and let us know what you think, or tell us how low your suspension is and we'll try and work it out from there T:

Thanks in advance
Josh :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi All,

We're actually looking at manufacturing these drop links, so how short do you want them?

Drop us some comments and let us know what you think, or tell us how low your suspension is and we'll try and work it out from there T:

Thanks in advance
Josh :)
Hi did yhese ever go into production? Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts