Registered
28 Posts
Re: Heritage Motor Museum 29-31st August 2015

Yup we are up for a road trip from the cornwall shire what's the theme T:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts

Probably because people don’t want something different from most of the other shows in the Country.

This is the Forum’s own show, dedicated to T4 and T5’s
yes I get its the 'Forum's own show' but TBH its not a show, its a load of t4 and 5s at a gathering, simples. for some yes this is good.

Just saying why go all the way up there when there is a far better show (proper show that is) just down the road?!

·
Registered
3,713 Posts

yes I get its the 'Forum's own show' but TBH its not a show, its a load of t4 and 5s at a gathering, simples. for some yes this is good.

Just saying why go all the way up there when there is a far better show (proper show that is) just down the road?!
Yes for some its good, to sit with mates chilling catching up etc, if its not your thing why slate it?? People like different things its what makes the world go roundI:
Seeing as the T4 gathering is so bad i wonder why its so well attended:* Oh yea its fun and not just full of the usual Vw merry go round tat stalls that all the as you put it proper shows now seem to favour, different isn't always a bad thing:cool:

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.