VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI I AM NEW ON THIS SITE AND HAVE OWNED MY VAN FOR 6 MONTHS NOW AND I AM LOVING IT JUST POSTING THIS MESSAGE TO SAY HI AND SHOW YOU MY VAN IF THE LINK WORKS LOL

MY VAN IS EX AA 2.5TDI IN MY EYES THIS VAN IS VERY FAST BUT TO SOME OF YOU PROBLY NOT LOL
MILES IS AROUND 225000
IT HAS CAPTIN SWIVEL SEATS AND REAR BENCH SEATS

I WAS DRIVING A 1L CITROEN AX BEFOR I GOT THIS THE INSURENCE WAS 280 A MONTH
THEN I GOT THIS VAN WHAT IS BIGGER MUCH FASTER AND MY INSURENCE IS NOW 260 LOL BUT ITS BEEN WORTH IT UP TO NOW

WHEN I GOT THE VAN IT ONLY HAD 1 MONTH MOT AND ABOUT 3 MONTH TAX IT PAST ITS MOT NO WORRYS AND IS NOW IN EVERY DAY USE JUST AS I INJOY DRIVING IT I AM HOPING TO CAMPER IT THE VAN HAS NOW BEEN CARPETED AND CLEANED UP

I GOT THE VAN FROM DERBY FROM A VERY SOUND MAN AT A VERY VERY NICE PRICE OF 600 POUND I NO THIS IS CHEAP AS MY UNCLE GOT 1 OF THESE VANS NOT LONG AFTER AT A PRICE OF AROUND 1300 ISH I FINK AND WAS TOLD THAT IS CHEAP

THE IMAGE IS WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE WHEN I GOT THE VAN I THORT IT LOOKED SMART ISH

IF YOU ARE FINKING WHAT IS THAT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DRIVERS DOOR IT IS MASKING TAPE AS I SPRAYED THE BLACK ALLONG THE BOTTOM

I HAVE DONE SOME CHANGES SINCE BUT NOTHING MAJER I AM HOPING TO GET SOME PHOTOS OF IT SOON AS I HAVE SPRAYED THE BOTTOM BLACK UP TO THE V DENT GOING ALL THE WAY ROUND AND PUT YELLOW CHEQUER COMING OFF THE YELLOW INTO THE BLACK THANKS FOR READING AND MY NAME IS NATHAN I AM 20 IN MAY AND I AM FROM LEICESTER

·
Registered
947 Posts
welcome to the forum buddy, good looking van for good money too, if you fancy coming to local meet, check out the thread for leicestershire, next meet on monday , enjoy ur van mate T:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
T: welcome fellow team yellow. My van was a full AA van when I got her, amber top lights and a tool box filling up the rear. She has had a few interiors but I'm settled on one now. Plenty of photos in my profile :ILU:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha thanks all and mine had a tool box in aswell lol

it took ages to clean the back out with all the grease lol
and here are most resant

IINK IT LOOKS OKAY BUT WOULDNT MIND OTHER PEOPLES THOUGHTS THANKS ALL

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Sorry did you say £600! :eek: Thats a bargain! A: